Aldebaran Commodities B.V., located along the Maasstraat 17 in Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Aldebaran Commodities B.V. processes your personal data by allowing you to use our services and/or because you choose to provide this to us.
Below you will find a list of the personal data that we process:
– Company name;
– First and last name contact person;
– Telephone number;
– E-mail address.
Visiting address: Maasstraat 17, 3016 DB Rotterdam
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)10 436 4937
Aldebaran Commodities B.V. collects your information for the following purposes:
– Closing and maintaining agreements between you and us;
– Processing of your payment or payment obligation;
– Sending you our news letter (Would you like to stop receiving our newsletter? Unsubscribe via the Mailchimp link below in the e-mail.);
– Contacting you to perform our services;
– To inform you about changes to our services and products;
– To deliver goods and services to you;
– We also process your data if this is required by law or regulation. For example, information that we need for our tax return.
Aldebaran Commodities B.V. stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary for the goals for which your information is collected.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise communicated if this is necessary for the contract processing, if you have given us permission or as required by law. In the framework of the processing of data, the hosting provider will receive only the data necessary to process a service.
The provided information may only be used by our service providers to accomplish their task. Any other use of the information is not allowed and is not running by one of our service providers. If we use a third party for data processing we will sign a processors agreement with them.
Aldebaran Commodities B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there is evidence of misuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.